Saturday, May 3, 2008

3 Finals Down.... 2 to Go

So finals actually haven't been too bad... but I'm about done with studying! :) I am so ready for summer break, but I'm sad because this will be my last summer break ever! Next year as soon as we're done with 2nd semester we start our rotations, I think we get like two weeks off. Then after that I'll be graduating, and will have to get a real job... lol. That's weird to think about. I've been in school for 17 straight years!

But Rich and I are planning a vacation together, hopefully to North Carolina. Rich has never been to the beach, and I think we're gonna camp at a state park so we can stay longer, since we're both broke college students! :) I can't wait until I can spend some more time planning it, I haven't had a chance to look at too much with finals and stuff.

Also I need to start looking for my new living arrangements. Andi and I are moving in together, but we have no idea yet where we're going to be living. But I think we have pretty much everything we need as far as furniture and such goes.

Nothing too exciting has happened recently, except Rich's dad won tickets to the Cards vs. Cubs game tomorrow from work!!! And he gave them to us! 8th row in the outfield terrace... how awesome is that?!

Also Chuck and Lorraine were in town this weekend, so everybody came out to our house today! It's starting to become a little more regular, which is nice. The North's are always entertaining! And I finally got to see Heather's baby, Adriana (not sure on the sp?). She's adorable!

Well I guess it's time for bed so I can get up and study some more tomorrow.... fun fun!

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

um....so you need to email me so we can talk about Heather and the baby, since I've heard NOTHING! Did Dad make it out to your house?

Guess what? I'm going to be in St. Louis for 5-6 weeks this summer!!!

And, I got your email about NC and I'm SO sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Got to my computer tonight and I have 205 unread emails and 501 unread blog entries! WHAT?! Do people do anything other than blog!!??

Email me and I promise to get back sooner!

oh yeah...our house is rented out, sorry girl. And, I don't know of anyone with an open house as of now. I'll keep my eyes and ears open, though!!!