Friday, May 30, 2008

Sorry for the lapse in updates :) First I was real busy then my computer crashed and I had to wait to get it fixed. But on the good side I get it fixed for free at school. And I didn't lose anything.

Nothing too interesting has happened... still trying to get my car fixed. Rich has been calling the junk yard and they keep giving him the runaround. Everytime he calls up there they have a new question for him, and appearently the suspension (I think that's what Rich said haha :)) on my car is unusual so they don't believe him when he answers their questions. We went up there one day to pick up the part and it was the wrong one, so now we have to bring it back. Rich is now thinking that they probably won't have the right part, so I don't know where we're gonna go from there. But we had to rotate my tires because the front ones were bald again.

I house-sat for Aunt Linda and Andi while they were on a cruise... fun fun. That was pretty boring cause I didn't even have my computer to entertain me.

And now I'm just trying to plan for my vacation. Rich and I are driving out to North Carolina and I'm so excited!! We decided to camp since it'll be a lot cheaper. Only $20 a night with electric hookups and everything. We may end up staying in a hotel one night to go to the beach, cause the state park in near Raligh, and over 2 hours from the beach. And we absolutely have to go to the beach! Rich has never seen the ocean. The only thing that kind of sucks is I ended up having to work the entire week before because two other people from work will be on vacation, so I'll have to get everything together next week I guess. Also the office is only open until 7pm, and it takes 13 hours to get there according to google... so I think we're going to have to drive overnight... But I'm still stoked!

2 comments:

BequetteDESIGN said...

Yay, you're BACK! :oD

Glad to hear your computer is finally repaired. Hopefully your car will be too. (I didn't even know there was anything wrong with it.)

Your trip to NC is gonna be a blast! I'm so excited for Rich to be able to see the ocean. I would love to be able to take someone there for the first time. Some day I'll take the boys and get to see their reaction to it. I can't wait!

Have a blast, and maybe keep a small diary or something so you won't forget all the details and you can share them when you get back! ;o}

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Well, I've seen the ocean but never up close. Take me, Take me :)

Have fun on your trip. I admire anyone who can camp, and rough it. Be safe and tell us everything.