Monday, March 31, 2008

Sick again....

As I was finally getting over my cold... I ended up with the stomach flu. Last night my stomach started doing flips, and it just got worse.

Today I was supposed to go to my site for school, then the Crisis Nursery (also for school) and work. Well I ended up going to my site for about an hour and a half, and was going to the bathroom every 10 minutes, so I asked my preceptor if I could leave early. He was really nice about it, which was awesome. When I got home I was still feeling really bad, and I wanted to let work know early if I wasn't going to make it in, so I called in and slept for most of the day. I'm still not feeling too hot, but slightly better than I was. At least I had worked on my homework most of the weekend, so I'll just have to touch it up tomorrow before class.

On a side note... I can't wait for the baseball season to start! The opener was postponed today, which is good cause I was passed out, so now I get to watch it tomorrow night hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESSI! Why didn't you tell me you had a blogger blog? I like reading about you and now I can put your blog on my blog!