Monday, May 5, 2008

Summer is Finally Here!!!

So it's finally getting warm again, and I LOVE being outside when I actually get the chance. The orther day I took a backroad back to the house which runs right by the creek so I got some cool pics from there. I also went to Tower Grove Park today with my roommate and we just took a walk. It was so peaceful! I think I want to get a bike.






Last night Rich and I went to the Card vs. Cubs game and it was awesome! The 8th row in the section we were in was really the front row!! We were sitting right behind the right-fielder all night. Speaking of which... his name is priceless, people were screaming at him the whole night. And the vendors were awesome, they were all making fun of cubs fans, lol.


"Cold beer for Cards fans; warm beer for Cubs fans!"


It was hilarious! Surprisingly there was only 1 fight that we saw break out. But it was a great game, and we won the series! No homers though :(. But we plan on going to several games this year so there'll be more for that :)











One more final to go and I'm done with 4th year!!!! So excited, this year was a little stressful...and I'm so ready for summer.

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

What fun!! Glad y'all got to go. We're a bit jealous of your seats, girl!

I'm so happy you're updating!

Happy Summer!