Monday, November 10, 2008

PINK FLOYD!!

Friday was the Pink Floyd concert at the Fabulous Fox :) It was awesome! They played the entire version of the Wall, which was longer than I realized. And some of the visual effects they used were amazing, I just wished they would have had more. During the helicopter part of the song they had all the spot lights come together so that it looked like a search light, and then they all stopped suddenly when the song said "Hey you! Yeah you!" It was awesome. Then the second half of the show they had lazer lights going. And I got a glow-stick from somebody in the crowd, which is always fun.

Saturday Rich had a bonfire for his bday. It was pretty fun. April even got to come out, and we played some beer pong :)

1 comment:

BequetteDESIGN said...

I'm so jealous! The Fox Theater is my absolute favorite place to go.