Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New job! :) maybe ;)

So I have been thinking of where I want to work when I graduate. I've also been thinking about where I want to live. I'd love to live somewhere far away before I have kids, and can still do whatever I want :) So I would really like to live in North Carolina! Hello Rachel, eventually! lol I've visited there twice and I love it. And Rich did too, so that's a plus! So I've been thinking about going for a national chain so I can move without problems.

So I've been looking at Target as an option. Melisa knew about this, and since she works there she had her boss pass along my name to the stores in St. Louis. Nothing happened for awhile, but last week Melisa told me that the Target by me just lost a tech and needed someone quickly. So I went up there and talked to the pharmacy manager, told her who I was, and from how it sounds I have the job if I want it.

I told my boss Sunday that I might be leaving. and got his opinion on Target. Monday I turned in my application at Target, and then yesterday I got a call for an interview. So I have an interview tomorrow... I'm nervous but it's only because I havn't been on an interview in about 3 years I think.

So wish me luck... everything's moving so quickly!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY for North Carolina. We should be there in 2010, so you're good. :-) And we'll only be in Virginia for 2009, so still very close!

Good luck on the interview. You're going to ROCK, as usual! They NEED you, remember that!

BequetteDESIGN said...

Okay, so I talked to you the day of the interview... so - how was it???

Also, YOU CANNOT MOVE away before you have kids, BECAUSE you will NEVER move back and I MUST have my nieces and/or nephews close to ME!!!!!! (I hope that sounded as desparate as I meant!) :op

*Ahem* ... and my sister too! Ha!