Friday, September 19, 2008

my bday and more

My birthday was good. Well I didn't actually do anything on my bday... I had school and then I had to work. But I had the whole weekend off so I got to spend it at home. Friday Rich and I stayed the night at one of his friends' house in Moscow Mills. That was fun, but we got over there pretty late, and I was already tired. Then Saturday, Rich took me to get my car windows tinted (which looks awesome!). And we went bowling with his cousin in St. Charles. Then we met Melisa, Frank, Andi and Mateo at Ameristar. None of us won anything though... Then we went to Rich's friend Kadin's house for a bonfire that got rained out. On Sunday we had Mom's side of the family out for my bday party. I got lots of cute jewelry!

Tonight I think I"m gonna head up to Strassenbash with Leah... I haven't seen her in so long! Gave her a great big hug when I saw her this afternoon at the shop. I miss her, I'm glad she lives closer now, even though I feel bad that she had to move somewhere again where she doesn't know anybody. Tomorrow April graduates from Sanford Brown for her Medical Assistant degree! I can't believe she graduated before me, but I'm unbelievably proud of her for going back to school. I can't imagine going to school being a single mom. And the poor girl has to work all the time on top of that. And she did exceptionally well at school, either a 4.0 or something very close to it!

CONGRATS APRIL!!!!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

What a fun birthday weekend!

I can't wait to see pictures of all your wonderful jewelry. hint, hint.

Congratulations, April! That's a great accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

I'll be having one of those slumber parties in October and I'd like to invite YOU! The invitations are in email format, so be sure