Thursday, March 13, 2008

Starting Over

So I've been slacking on the whole blogging thing, but hey I'm a broke (money and time :) ) college student! But thought it was time for a change, and another shot at this blog thing.

So here goes.

Life has been super busy. Between school, work, Rich, and my family my time is pretty much spent. But it's been amazing! I'm doing well in school, but looking foward to graduation. I'm still loving work, and the more I learn at school the more I love my job. I love being able to open a stock medication bottle and know what it's being dispensed for! Rich and I are still doing well, one year strong! And my family is as awesome as ever! Everyone will be getting together in a few days for my grandpa's 80th birthday! Amazing! And the boys get cuter every day!!!


What I'm most excited about this very moment is my new furniture! Mom and Dad bought me a new bed (so that I could stop sleeping on my mattress on the floor, lol), dresser, etc. I LOVE it!


Also I found out I need reading glasses because I have a mild astigmatism in my right eye... I had no idea. But the glasses I got are soo cute! I love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man what about friends? "my family's great, rich is great" no mention of how awesome your friends are! That hurts jessi, that really hurts lol.