Thursday, April 16, 2009

rotation jitters

So I'm really getting nervous about rotations :) just because I don't really know what to expect. I talked to one of our pharmacists about it today and she said it's only weird for the first few days when you kind of find your place. I am excited to find out where I'll be going though, and when I'll be going to Seattle.

I bought a PDA the other day too, just waiting for it to get here. It's an HP iPAQ, so it runs on windows, and it has bluetooth and WiFi. And it has a memory card slot, so I bought a 2 gb memory card too. I bought it because I think it will be helpful for rotations. There are programs you can download or buy with drug information that will make it easier to look up information, especially when I'm not home, cause I'm definitely not carrying my therapeutics notes around with me, since I have four 5" binders full of stuff.

No comments: