Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lovin Chicago! We somehow got an upgrade to a king suite :) (I bet they wanted a good review on expedia lol) It's still not a real big room, but we have a seperate sitting area, as well as the bedroom. We got here a little late so we didn't do much tonight. Just walked around for a little while and took in some scenery, then stopped by a grocery store to get some stuff to eat. Tomorrow we'll have lots to do with our City Passes, hopefully the weather's nice.

Oh yeah, we got pulled over on the way out, lol. A state trooped plulled up next to us, and then all of a sudden slowed down. I guess they ran the plates cause they didn't pull us over right away. But eventually he did, and it was because he thought Rich wasn't wearing a seatbelt (which I didn't know you could be pulled over for, but apparently in IL you can). The female officer in the passenger side was pretty funny, when they were next to us, she stared us down and pulled her sunglasses down her nose to get a better look I guess. When we were waiting for the officer to come back I realized I was wearing my Drugs are my life shirt from school, lol. But he didn't say anything about that when he came back, he did although say something about me crocheting (I was really knitting :) in the car, apparently he thought that was funny cause Rich saw him laughing in the car, lol. Luckily we didn't get a ticket, cause Mom said the fees just went up recently. The officer just told Rich to wear it over his shoulder from now on. :) No harm no foul, but it looks like we can't go on vacation without some sort of problems :)

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Girl, I HATE getting pulled over. They always get me for something. I got a ticket in Texas for "not wearing my seatbelt." I WAS wearing it, but under my arm. But that's apparently illegal and I had to pay a $152 fine! It was ridiculous!

Be careful and have fun. Can't wait to see pictures!