Monday, March 9, 2009

Chicago!




So Rich and I decided kind of last minute to go to Chicago this weekend for Spring Break! I'm so excited! I booked our hotel today, and was looking at some stuff to do and got directions and such... we found a Day's Inn about 20 minutes outside of downtown for only $68 a night. No pool though :( lol

We'll be leaving sometime on Sunday and returning on St. Patricks day... we were excited when we realized we'd be there on St. Patty's and thought we could see the parade, but they do their parade on Saturday so we won't get to see it. They even dye the Chicago river green! But that's ok, we'll have plenty of stuff to do. We got these city passes which includes admission to a bunch of stuff for the time that we'll be down there, including the Sear's Tower deck, the Field's museum, the aquarium, the planetarium, and the museum of science and industy :) which Rich was excited about, lol
I can't wait... but it's a little distracting when I have 2 tests in the next 2 days :)
And I now have all of the songs from Chicago stuck in my head, lol

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Well, I can't wait to hear about your trip, and all that jazz.

Like how I slipped that in?

Jessi said...

That was very clever :) maybe you should write my blog :) lol

Huse Yo Mama said...

oh no, I shouldn't. That's all I got. :-)