Sunday, June 8, 2008

Photo Blog

Well I finally got my camera back (and all my pictures!) I had forgotten it at Aunt Linda's while house-sitting. So just a picture update I guess, and comments here or there.



These first few pictures are from Rich's backyard! A few weeks ago we took a hike in the woods! It was awesome so peaceful and beautiful!






Can you spot the BEAST!!?? :)


That happens to be Rich's dog Princess!


Andi's college graduation!! NOT FAIR lol


All this rain..... is wrecking havok on our lake. This is only one of several times when the lake flooded.

The dock you can see is no longer there, it was uprooted and is now floating by the dam.



Adam's baseball camp on Mother's day.




Jessie's bachelorette party! Good times!










1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Yowsas! That's a lot of rain!

Congrats, Andi!!!