Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cleaning, painting and mosquitos...?

I'm almost done cleaning... just the finishing touches left. Like the bathtub and the sink, which I've had dirty water and such in while I've been cleaning. Moved some more storage type stuff today. And threw away the collection of magazines I had. Hard to believe I know, but I think I'm finally realizing that it's not worth it to save some stuff. Sure it'd be funny to look back at some of the Cosmo's and such in 50 years :) but I can go to the library and do that right? I know I won't want to haul all that stuff everytime I move for the next 50 years either.

I also spray painted some stuff tonight, a frame, and a shelf. As I was doing that I realized something I didn't know... mosquitos are very attracted to the smell of spray paint! I have a million bites on my legs and arms, and I know I killed at least half a dozen...

School starts tomorrow... which means it's officially the end of my last summer vacation ever. At the end of this school year, we get about a 2 week break and then it's straight into our rotations which will last until May of 2010. I can't believe it's already so close... makes me nervous. I've been in school for 17 years, life without school will be weird. And I also realized that if we're really going to go to Jamaica after I graduate we're going to have to start planning soon, it's only like a year and a half away...

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

pictures, young lady. pictures.

not of the mosquito bites.